Sunday, January 4, 2009

To Measure Perfection


I'm not sure if there is such a thing as perfection. But, a million small things can lead pretty close. I traveled west 5 hours on a whim to Chicago to see an x'team mate from UVM. My trip was long but had several fun points. I passed a group of college kids from Pa. and I think they enjoyed my air drum session. Upon arrival to Chicago, Pete made an excellent tour guide. We saw the Giant Silver Bean, The John Hancock Tower and Pizzaria Due. Our waitress accidentally spilled water on my pack and felt bad enough to give us a free dessert. I didn't really want the dessert but it did lead into an interesting conversion with a couple of ladies also visiting Chicago. Heather and Annie, a neice/aunt combo who will hopefully dust of their running shoes after meeting Pete an me. I had a good time in Aurora Il. and was lucky enough to watch the Geneva Vikings 2008 cross country video. Now that was truly PERFECT.

Links: Geneva Vikings XC

No comments:

Post a Comment