Monday, January 12, 2009

The Buckle


Here I am...hanging out in Nashville Tennessee. Country music country. I arrived after a nine hour drive. Tired but excited to see a new city and re-meet the Carroll twins from Vernon, Vermont. Nikki, laughs with her fiancee...she has developed a southern accent. Ashley, from Georgia was a high school cross country runner. We are a pretty interesting crew us cross county guys. Jamie has more energy then six of me put together. She works a full time job and teaches several dance classes in Nashville. After a quick 7 miler through downtown Nashville, I returned to the YMCA and attempted one of Jamie's Zumba classes. I am fit, but couldn't keep up. She is an amazing dancer who loves teaching. Both the Carroll girls have volunteered at the Make a Wish Foundation for three years and enjoy the easy pace of Nashville Tennessee.

Links:
Fit Nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment