Friday, January 16, 2009

DUVAL

I finally found the beach. It was glorious. Miles of flat sandy low tide beach. I ran and ran and ran. Then I got tired of running and stopped because yesterdays workout killed me. I may have found the beach, but I have yet to find really warm weather. I am visiting Sara O'Brien-Gould, a BUHS alum. Since high school, she has done the college thing and settled with beauty school. She worked in Jax Beach as a stylist for five year. In October, she opened her own hair studio with her partner. To me, that might be one of the hardest things to do. The amount of work is beyond my comprehension. Three months of working days, meeting with lawyers and doing paperwork till 3am. Sara and Malcolm showed me a good time in Jax Beach. Keep up the hard work and good luck with the new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment