Thursday, February 19, 2009

Amazing


I left Denver during the morning commute. Not a lot of fun. And, I quickly found myself headed into the mighty Rockies. Travel was tough. Snow and ice made the three lane highway into a single lane. Several times the line of traffic had to dodge through huge snow plows. These trucks made the Vermont plows look like toys. I was scared. After two hours of slow progress the roads opened into Skiers Paradise. Vail and other resorts lined the "Valley". Leaving the Rockies was breath taking and Utah was simple amazing. Ten and half hours of driving went bye instantly. View after view, everywhere I looked was something new. This must be how flatlanders feel when they come to Vermont for the fall spectacular. Vegas tonight with my little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment